Thursday, April 18, 2013

Look du Jour: Day to Night Florals

Living in a city that is always on the go, a girl needs to be prepared! Such was the case last week when we attended the LookbookNU and Twelv Magazine hosted Spring Fashion Launch Party. After a day of running around the city, it was my trusty wedges and carry all handbag that got me through to the night time! Because I was going to be running around, I decided to keep my makeup and hair natural, unfussy, which prove to be a good move. Live music, open bar, mingling, and dancing- the night was a blast, ending with McDonald's on an LES stoop. Well played!
(blue blazer- UO/ white tank, floral bottoms HM/burgundy wedges CottonOn)
 I think this classic blue/pink color combinations will be one I'll be turning to throughout spring time, love it!






No comments:

Post a Comment