Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring To- Do's

 Spring has officially graced New York City with her sparkly presence! That in mind, here's are a couple of my spring to do's =)
  • Go au naturale! No offense to those who wear makeup to the gym, but spring is the perfect time to let those pores breathe and let your dewy skin resurface. Same can be said with our hair. Not being a daily- or even weekly- makeup wearer myself, I'm committing to putting the iron down & giving my hair the occasional break, letting my natural texture have a go.
  • Find a fun new lip color! I always love bright pinks & corals & it looks like the love affair continues this spring..
  • Play dress up ♥ Yes, winter time is rife with costume opportunities, but don't sleep on spring! Movie debuts (Great Gatsby, anyone?), season premieres- like my Megan Draper ensemble worn for last nights return of Mad Men- & social events are all chances to get gussied up.
  • Create your own spring time mani!! My Margo (formerly known as Marie Goetz) mani got rave ratings about town & is still going strong ten days later! And if you think we had fun with our nails during the winter time- imagine the kicks we'll get introducing spring & summer colors back into our repertoire?! Fun, fun, fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment