Sunday, April 21, 2013

Two wrongs make a right!

During our Buy-the-Bag thrifting extravaganza of last week I stumbled across these two loveable yet slightly ill-fitting gems. Despite my initial hesitation, I knew there was some way I could make them work, and they came home with me. Turns out the two oddballs- with the help of a trusty belt I found at home- made a perfect combination and my new favorite outfit was born! Dress-up playtime shenanigans ensue!!
There is something very "My Fair Lady" about this over the top hat..and I love it. Just add that and floral clutch to this pretty little confection and you have a perfect derby ensemble, hooray!
As always, the power of thrift prevails and we are reminded that an open mind is the best thing to take with you on a thrifting spree. So if you love it, take it home, and let your creativity take care of the rest!
HAPPY SUNDAY FUNDAY<3
(top, skirt, broach, earrings- thrifted/belt, wedges- UO)









No comments:

Post a Comment